Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Collecting dust since the 90s... games I never finished!

So I still have plenty of games lying around that I still never finished!... some of them I doubt I could get even a quarter for so I might as well play it! Any suggestions are welcome, especially for PS1 or PC games:

Playstation 1:

Alundra
Azure Dreams
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Brave Fencer Musashi
Breathe of Fire 4
Final Fantasy 7 (WTF you can't be serious Foofles... I AM I AM!)
Lunar 1 & 2
Star Ocean 2
Tales of Destiny 1 & 2

Thousand Arms
Tombu 2
Xenogears

Dreamcast:

Blue Stinger
Evolution: World of sacred Device
Elemental Gimmick Gear / E.G.G.
Resident Evil Code : Veronica
Shenmue (!?!?!??!?! WTF AGAIN)
Silver ( Maybe)

Nintendo 64 and Gamecube:


Duke Nukem : Zero Hour (In honor of Duke Nukem Forever especially)
Super Mario Sunshine
The legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

A lot of RPGs on that list! Any good RPG suggestions are welcome! :D

No comments: